Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Megan's 1 month mark

Hey!
I cannot even tell you how excited I am to email every week. Sister Hunt always asks me what I want to do for P-day... I just say... eh I don't care as long as I get to email. :) 

This week just FLEW by. Its so crazy because every single day feels like an eternity, but the weeks feel like minutes. So the trick is getting through the day. ;) We taught 32 lessons this week. 
We had some cool miracles this week... we were just LED to people. So we have this goal of tracting at least 2 doors every day. We usually have appointments all day and have little need or time to tract. But last night, we hadnt knocked our two doors yet. So we just drove to this apartment complex that was on our way to the Larsen's, and parked. We didnt even know this apartment existed. We knocked on this lady's door and she answered. She spoke poor english, and spanish. Luckily I know a little bit so we could have a conversation. She was crying and saying how Christ sent us here and how she had been praying for a church and we were her angels and she told us a story about how christ healed her and it was SO cool. We told her that there were spanish elders we could bring with us next time and she was so excited. We showed her the Book of Mormon and she was just crying saying how she never ever answers her door, but she felt like she should answer it, and there we were, talking of Jesus Christ. I am excited to see where this goes. it was such a cool experience to have the lord working through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment