Monday, August 10, 2015

sneaky camouflage

I had a good week. I guess that what I say on every letter. But its true, I have no room to complain. Why should I ever be negative? Who is that going to help and how is that going to get me anywhere?

I cooked German pancakes and aunt Kristine's special syrup for my district this morning. Another elder did crapes and the sisters brought other stuff too. It turned out great. 

We found a new investigator this week. And a few other people that we have been working on. It is all on gods timing. I am simply an instrument that needs to be kept sharp and tuned for use when needed. Other than that I am not much to brag about. I am created by the owner of the dust in which I am created.

Wow, megs is gettin married. I am happy for her. I am sorry that I'm not there but other that that it is quite a relief to not have to take thousands of wedding pictures haha. Congrats.

We found out that my comps ankle is very very badly sprained... So the doc says. They didn't do an MRI but it seems like it is bruising worse. I guess we will see. I hope all is well.

I got to be part of a baptism and confirmation this week. It was a lady named Judy that the sister taught. The bishop baptized her and everything went great. 

I don't have much to say this week other than the usual. We are seeing progress in our area and life is good. The days seem to mix together and time flies by. I like what I am learning out here and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon haha. duh

Brother landry made some fried jalapeno and cream cheese poppers. We started the idea from the doughy maker (THEY LOVED IT!) and we have been experimenting ​with different recipes. I hope all goes well and y'all have a wonderful week. 
Love y'all
Elder Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment