Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I LOVE AMERICA!

I had a good week this week. It was full of meetings and visiting people. We knocked 25 doors the other day and 4 of them opened but we found 2 new people to out of it to go and visit. I actually Like that type of work because you can see your progress and you are out in the hot sun getting a leather neck. 

It rained even more... surprised haha? I love the rain. It makes me feel good. It feels like the world around you is clean and new.

There is a lady here named Yolanda from Cuba. Today marks her 5th day of not smoking. I have never seen any person like her before. The only thing that seems to be on this ladies mind is god. She says to me every time how much closer she is getting to finally enter the temple. This lady has been the cause of people in her trailer park getting baptized because she goes out knocking doors and spreading the gospel. I love to be a witness of how much passion she has. 

I know how everybody is going crazy about the new laws and things of that sort going on in our country but I have a different point of view. I have never been more grateful for a country like mine. I BLEED red white and blue.
In life you WILL get things taken from you. The sad part about this is that we don't appreciate things until they are going to be taken from us. for example: A person that has his car taken away and has to bike everywhere would probably appreciate car rides even more after that. I love opposition, It is life's best teacher.
I love America. A place of freedom, A place that holds dreams.
It can get a lot worse, Love and defend what you have.


I went to the doctor. I am doing physical therapy because I have two undeveloped muscles in my shoulder that cause it to be unstable and pop a lot. I am so grateful for the opportunity to figure this out and get help. I am gong to be diligent with therapy and fix my body. Thank you family.

I am doing fine family. I appreciate your concern and love. I just have a lot on my mind and am slowly figuring things out. hahah sometimes I wish I could just turn my mind off and go on through my day but i cant. I am good though, I cant ever complain.

I love y'all and hope y'all have an awesome week.
Elder Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment